1992 EG Hatch

dcckiller

5+ Year Member
Im working on my civic which just has a dash in it its a 92 and im curios if 94-01 integra interior will fit in my car i want to do dash seats and carpet and door panels is that possible ?

Bugz2871

5+ Year Member
yea the dash fits you just gotta re wire alot of stuff..seats fit an i dont know bout the doorpanels or the carpet but just google dc2 interior into eg or search on here

egturbohatchsi

5+ Year Member
I think the carpet fits right in but the door panels dont.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why bother with the carpet. its been molded for a teg not a civic so it wont look or fit right. just get a new peice with the same color that is molded for the civic. door panels do not fit.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea the dash fits you just gotta re wire alot of stuff..seats fit an i dont know bout the doorpanels or the carpet but just google dc2 interior into eg or search on here
:word:

o0kuam0o

Master of Ceremonies
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Use the dash wiring from the integra.. there are a few write ups on here and honda-tech on how to do it.. for the carpet, use the civic carpet.. its premolded from the factory, and the integra carpet will have gaps and look goofy. As for the door panels, they WILL fit with some modification.. you will need to relocate the interior door handles and use the interior handle linkage bars from the integra to get them to fit correctly.. dont do the dash conversion without the integra panels.. it looks GHETTO.