1992 Honda Civic LX Owners Manual?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When i bought my car, it didnt have the owners manual in it. Ive been searching google to see if i could find a pdf version of it but i only get service manuals. Is there anyway i can get the owners manual without paying close to $30 from Honda?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do you want it? Is is just for show? I have owned between 8-10 cars/trucks and NONE of them had an owners manual. You don't really need it because of sites like this that will yield you all the information you can find in that little book plus more just by searching around.

I could be wrong, but I don't really see someone scanning an owners manual and putting it online as they are fairly useless. If you know the basics you already know more than what is in that book.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's useful because it has everything in it that i need to know about the car and I'd rather have the information in my hands ehen i need it instead of online.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Only useful information I can think of that would possibly be in there would be maintenance schedules and with your car being over 190k miles you are way beyond those. 99% of the time owners manuals have NO mechanical information in them. That is what shop manuals are for.

If you really think you need one try eBay.