fa' sheeez
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MOD LIST:
-Megan exhaust
-Coilovers (inches dropped?)
-Amber corners
-Clear tail lights (black housing, not cf)
-Cold air intake
-Glo gauges
-Pioneer head unit

FUTURE PLANS:
-Rims (black, gunmetal, or bronze 16" with more drop)
-Sell dat s**t...gimmie somethin' faster!

a lil burn out video after the drop (650 kb)
http://www.subsushi.com/kennex/video/DSCF0095.AVI

and the pics (i linked em for u 56kers)
http://www.subsushi.com/kennex/civic

thanks for lookin'!

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not too bad..Looks nice and clean.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My car looked like that back in the day.
Except my interior is black.

Nice plans for it, keep up the good work.

dinko

fa' sheeez
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks, i gotta get some diff headlights, maybe the halo ones with black housing (i see you like the all black theme as well)

mattmob is that the headlights off ebay

ClubDownforce

Chillin at tha Holidae In
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car. Makes me miss mine alot. Not a fan of the tails, but oh well, not my car. If you like the blackness of yours, just niteshade your stockies. Seen it and I think it looks good, but if you like the tezza's, mor power to ya. I personally hate the way they look on 99% of cars...

Otherwise it's really clean!!

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not likin the tails or the color of the interior but the rest is nice. great job

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Wassup. I'd like to know where you got your black altezza tail lights. pretty smooth. And what tails look better on that car. Your black altezzas, or the red/clear tails? And those altezzas wit the two red circles on the the top, and the turn signal and reverse on the bottom. How do you think they would look if the top half were painted red? PM me to let me know what you think. thanks. Once again, smooth car. Black 5th Gens are the ish. Ask mattmob. lol.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks koo. . . .get those rims ASAP, they'll make a world of difference on your car man, i had Si rims, just sold and now im riding on dunkies like you, sucks ass

if you got teazzas, well at least those look some what decent, not all shiny n s**t .. .

so your going to sell this and get sum'n else or what you going to do?

video didnt work for me here at work, so guess ill have to comment on it when i get home

dinko

fa' sheeez
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a lot of people havent said anything bout the video...lol

i just got the black housing tail lights cuz nobody else has em i guess...a lot of people have cfiber but not black...

if i dont sell this by next spring ill get some rims then...but now im just savin up for some money...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill watch the video later .. i love burnouts ... that car looks dope though .... keep them tails.

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not a big fan of altezza tails light but those black housings look nice I might get me a set it'll go good wit my black housing cornerlights