1995 civic shell with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sellin my 1995 civic lx. This is for the body with extras. The car has around 140,000 miles and is still in good shape. It has:
Lowered 2.25 inches Front and Rear
Custom made exhaust for B18B1 swap(2.5 inch exhaust from headers to aftermarket muffler)
Super bright reverse lights(The revers lights are Hella brighter than stock)
Aftermarket headlight with Stage 2 Xenon Halogen Bulbs
Clear corners
Tinted windows
Grant Sterring Wheel(Grey and black 2 tone)
Fog lights
Nitrouse bottle heater
Zex Nitrous
After market stereo system(Cd player, Front speakers:mids with tweeters in doors, rear speakers, 4 channel amp powering all speakers, hidden equalizer. All this came with the car so I don't know much about the brand names or anything but sounds good).
*Also comes with car: (Let me know)transmission for a B18B1 (hydraulic tranny) with a Limited slip Dif., Type R final drive(This thing revs quick). B18B1 block but the block NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED(either bored out or sleeved your choice)with a used clutch master stage 3 clutch clutch master lightened flywheel. DC 4-2-1 headers. Eagle H-beam Rods NEVER USED Still in original box but one out of wrapper to inspect. **I might be be able to tow the car and meet half way if short distance but let me know if you're interested in the tow cuz I need to ask to borrow ahead of time. The fee for tow will be the price of gas if it is a distance* Asking $1500 but can work on price if buyer is serious about the car.
MOTOR IS NOT IN CAR BUT TRANNY IS STILL IN THE CAR

Let me know if you have any questions or Email me @: e1999flip@yahoo.com
Asking price $1500

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also selling a 94 integra ls rebuilt head. Has: 3 angle valve job, aftermarket valves, stiffer valve springs, new retainers, new valve stem seals, stage 2? cams, adjustable cam gears, port and polish. Valve cover is stripped down to bare metal, was about to have polished but lost time and money. Make a reasonable offer. Has been out of car for a few months now and is dirty but ran Hella strong when in car.

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$800 for what? The car or the head?

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is still for sale. It does NOT come with rims. I will throw in the integra ls tranny head(If you want the block I will throw that in to but it needs to be rebuilt). I need to sell this car asap. First one to give me a reasonable offer and that CAN PICK UP CAR I will sell it to with any of the extras. Car is located in LAWRENCE KANSAS. MOTOR IS NOT IN CAR SO IT WILL NEED TO BE TOWED.

Status
Not open for further replies.