1998 civic ex wiring diagram

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my friend is gonna install a s2000 push button start on my 98 ex civic and i was wondering if ne one could give me the wiring diargram for my civic so he can do it right and not screw it up. thanks

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get your self a helms or haynes manual...they have wiring diagrams in there! they come in extremely handy!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here are the ones I have. Tell me if you need any and I can see if I can email it to you.

Click on image for full view.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Here are the ones I have. Tell me if you need any and I can see if I can email it to you.

hey thats cool...can you send me the horn circuit and the antitheft w keyless ones?
chadi_vaj@hotmail.com

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There is no link. It's just a photo showing the files I have on my computer.

These are not from the Helms manual either, but they do have the info in them.

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
can u email me the starting circuits since im installing a push button start?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I sent both he automatic and manual diagrams since you didn't say if you had an auto or manual.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Okay, I think I got a PM referring to this thread today... not 100% sure.

Anyway, I *DON'T* have a manual on installing a push start button. So no, I can't give it to you.

Second, I can't PM the information that I'm advertising in this thread. I need an email address to send it to since I don't have a place to host the PDF files.

So if you want a wiriing diagram, PM me with your email address and tell me which diagram you need. I will usuaully be able to send it to you within the day.