2000 Civic HX Exhaust

rockyflip

5+ Year Member
Hello everyone im new to this site so be nice..lol..Any how I purchased a 2000 civic hx coupe.I really want to do minor performance work on it such as intake, exhaust and headers..My question is what would you recommend on which Exhaust you would put in the 2000 hx and headers...thank you for your time.

Rocky:twisted:

aztecracer

Proud owner of an EJ8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
exhaust is more of a personal preference go to youtube and check out the sound of most of them. header depend on how much money u want to spend

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
full exhaust on an HX :rolf:

but any d series manifold and exhaust should bolt up i do believe

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't waste your money. Use it for suspension. If you already have suspension, go eat dinner or go to the strip club.

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^What he said man. The only thing the hx is good for and made for is to get good gas mileage, nothing else. If you wanna go fast then either swap it out for another motor or take that d16y5 head off and swap a y7 or y8 head and boost it, hell even a 50 shot of nitrous wouldnt be bad either but that the only thing real worthy of doing to an hx

rockyflip

5+ Year Member
Thanks man.ill probably just make it look nice then lol...bodykit and some wheels.Or suspension who knows what ill do...