2000 civic si brakes

FriedRicePerformance

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not so sure that 99-00 civic si brakes rotors everything front and back, will fit my 89 hatch. It seems like it will but im not sure help me out.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how big are the rotors for the si ones? front and back aint happinin. front maybe. but def not back

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FriedRicePerformance said:
Im not so sure that 99-00 civic si brakes rotors everything front and back, will fit my 89 hatch. It seems like it will but im not sure help me out.
Nope the rotors and pads are much more complicated than the ones of the 89 hatch. the si and ex in those years have abs and are way more complicated than the 89 hatch brakes.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jcmrules said:
Nope the rotors and pads are much more complicated than the ones of the 89 hatch. the si and ex in those years have abs and are way more complicated than the 89 hatch brakes.
No Si's don't have ABS...

FriedRicePerformance

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know that si's have no abs but im just asking if the caliper bracket will fit my steering knuckle. im not going to use the spindle or anything im just using the rotors calipers and caliper brackets thats it. will they fit??

ryanM

jcmrules said:
si's dont have abs, and only one in like a million ex's have it...i know mine doesnt. but im not sure if they will bolt up. if they dont you should sell the rear ones to me.

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
None of the si equipment will work on older civic's trust me I have access to a s**t load of catalouges and parts I work for csk corp and none of the parts are the same I looked it up.