2000 Si Em1

aznstevo22

5+ Year Member
I'm woundering how can I modify my car, and will get faster and fun??? But please keep NA, no turbo!!! THX~ Give me advise.

aznstevo22

5+ Year Member
any civic group meeting recently around San Francisco Bay Area??? I wanna join~

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Get an intake, intake manifold, headers and a decent exhaust set up and you are good for a good 15hp that you will feel.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get an intake, intake manifold, headers and a decent exhaust set up and you are good for a good 15hp that you will feel.
:((:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can also get cams, light weight fly wheel, clutch, a crank pulley and hondata.

spoolinem1

All Motor No More Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have same car i have intake header exhaust test pipe throttle body intake manifold its a decent gain and it will keep you happy for awhile then youll be like me and ready to inside the motor and do cams rods and pistons but you will be happy for awhile

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A full N/A build will bump you just over the 200hp mark. That's allot of money to spend though. Boost isn't really that big of a deal once you understand it. Plus saves you a whole lot of money vs. N/A.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You need NOS, and two of the big ones...and stevo, you'll need them by tonight.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
build the head and slap on a stage 2 clutch with a lightweight flywheel.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you dont like the sound of minimal gains from bolt ons your only option is boost, except of course the expensive NA high compression route. one other option what will give you some more power is to do a block swap to something larger, b18 or b20. but a block swap with bolt ons will probably cost about the same as a homebuilt turbo setup and end up making less power than boost

aznstevo22

5+ Year Member
i have same car i have intake header exhaust test pipe throttle body intake manifold its a decent gain and it will keep you happy for awhile then youll be like me and ready to inside the motor and do cams rods and pistons but you will be happy for awhile
yeah, I'm thinking to mod it like what you did.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you can also get cams, light weight fly wheel, clutch, a crank pulley and hondata.
Yeah, but then it gets more complicated and it increases the chances of your car being on jackstands.