2000 SI w crAzy low mi ??

Drouse

5+ Year Member
hey guys just wondering if i could get some input. Im currently looking to pick up a 2000 si as close to stock and with the lowest mi possible. Long story short found one w only 13,100mi and the guy is asking $13,500 which is ridiculous. What do you guys feel would be a decent offer for this vehicle w/o insulting him? Thanks for any advice

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
8500. It's still only a Civic, and it is nearly 10 years old now. Is he the first owner?

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you positive that it only has that many miles? thats really low for a 00 civic si..I'd offer him somewhere around 9500, But me in general wouldnt buy it period. I'd buy a civic si shell and buy the k20 and boost it for that price.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys just wondering if i could get some input. Im currently looking to pick up a 2000 si as close to stock and with the lowest mi possible. Long story short found one w only 13,100mi and the guy is asking $13,500 which is ridiculous. What do you guys feel would be a decent offer for this vehicle w/o insulting him? Thanks for any advice
lmao, I doubt it.

1. The "close to stock" part. If this car is modified in anyway (intake/header/exhaust) that's a sure fire sign the cluster has probably been messed with. I'd run a carfax to look for any recent oil changes or maintenance that have miles above then what is stated.

2. That price is way too high. I'd talk him down to at least 8k-9.5k depending on the standard of living in your area.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It probably had a CTR cluster or something in it before

livewire

5+ Year Member
13500 Is The Price Of A Key ..............................in Someplaces............................for A 08 Si

livewire

5+ Year Member
If U Dead Set I Say 11000 Isnt A Insult Figure Though ...clean Shell 3k,wheels Cluster Lips,grill Seats,1k K Swap =)7k Lol N Ur Only At 11000 2k For Back Up Wheels Ionsurance Recaros N U R Feelin Much Better Than A Stock Oo Si N If U Wanna Bulid It Up U Still Got Options For The K Headers Exhaust Some C Fiber Idk

airzi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can do so much more with the money other than forking out big time for summit that standard.

JDMDRIVEREK

Yeah, for that price i would buy a 99-00 Civic Ex and do a B20 VTEC swap (GSR head) and mabe boost if considered....Put a new cluster in it and call it a day....
My buddy purchased a 99 si with 48K miles for 12k......

Kinda up to u, but with that money u can make a better/faster civic
Look on the CC post for sale Civic's and u will find 1 boostd or something for under 10k