$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
make that 2 positive feedbacks for him, got my 3 dvd's today and they're in PERFECT condition.

very happy, thanks a bunch

2poor2ricemyEX

2 Years Old!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My pleasure, too bad with all this "posts no longer counting" business I can't sell again for awhile.

2 months ago I was almost at 1000 posts, now I'm expecting to come back one day and have a negative post count.

:cussing:

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ yea aint that some Bee

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
2poor2ricemyEX said:
My pleasure, too bad with all this "posts no longer counting" business I can't sell again for awhile.

2 months ago I was almost at 1000 posts, now I'm expecting to come back one day and have a negative post count.

:cussing:
where did you lose more posts at?

i thought you had like 130 something AFTER the classifieds being deleted

2poor2ricemyEX

2 Years Old!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
where did you lose more posts at?

i thought you had like 130 something AFTER the classifieds being deleted
I have no idea, I came back one day to check if anyone had questions and I noticed that my ad was deleted and I had 40 posts. :smackself

That doesn't bother me so much as certain mods who get a kick out of deleting perfectly legit seller's ads because of recent rule changes/loopholes.

There really needs to be some sort of grandfather clause.. :???:

All these rule changes and all these hoops perfectly normal people like me have to jump through all of the sudden have become really tiresome; all it is going to do is drive away the decent people like me away from the site. Its frustrating, and I know some smart ass will say "go away, CC doesn't need you," but whatever, thats a pretty harsh attitude to have.

I've always been friendly and as helpful as I could be, I had my freebies thread running for awhile, and similar actions. Now that my life has gotten in the way of CC, I come back to a place that is very um, unfriendly to say the least.

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my dvd yesterday
working great and not a scratch on the DVD
fast shipping was fast and nicely packaged

:thumbs up

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's f**ked up 2poor...
i tell u what pm me a list of the dvds that u still have and i'll see if some of my friends wanna cop any..:thumbs up

2poor2ricemyEX

2 Years Old!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
got my dvd yesterday
working great and not a scratch on the DVD
fast shipping was fast and nicely packaged

:thumbs up
Happy to hear it man. 8)

Blazed said:
that's f**ked up 2poor...
i tell u what pm me a list of the dvds that u still have and i'll see if some of my friends wanna cop any..:thumbs up
Below is a link to another site I'm selling on, same ad as I once had on CC, just not subject to as much scrutiny. :???:

Click Me