5th gen window issues just like the 6th gens?

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So im the new owner of an 94 coupe. It does have tint on it so this may have some reason to this problem but do 5th gens have window issues with them rolling up and down slow? The windows on this car move very slow in spots. Im going to lube the tracks and im hoping this fixes this along with the sunroof because that too moves slow, but im curious as to if any other 5th gen owners have this same issue? Or maybe its just cause i now own a 16 year old car? lol

EGcoupey7

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i am having that same problem with my passenger side and my driver clicks really bad and don't move

RonJ

Banned
It's a common problem. The first step is to spray some silicone lubricant into the rubber side channels where the window glass slides. This solves the problem in many cases.

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's a common problem. The first step is to spray some silicone lubricant into the rubber side channels where the window glass slides. This solves the problem in many cases.
k thanks that what i was gonna try but wanted to see what someone with more knowledge in this topic than me had to say.