6th Gen City Lights Wiring

omdaspirations

5+ Year Member
Well I figured that the 5th gen write up for the city lights would be RELATIVELY close to a 6th gen, so used the DIY found here in the DIY section, but I am having issues.

I followed the directions exactly, down to the details... and my bulbs just wont light up...

any ideas CC? Thanks in advance!

:word:

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in my 5th gen coupe... my friend wired them up to the side markers.... and my 6th gen hatch... the guy already had them wired to the sidemarkers? dunno if this helps.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
One wire to the positive on the turn signal wires and then ground it someplace good.

You sure the bulbs are still good.?

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the DIY here is pretty soild. cut into the turn signals for power.

omdaspirations

5+ Year Member
I know the write up is solid... thats why i used it :D:word: hhaahah

but i was thinkin as well... maybe the bulbs are out. Dont understand that one, i bought them new from autozone. But i guess I will try others. Thank god i dont have to take apart the headlights again!

Anyone have first hand account on the harness from passwordJDM?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the harness from pwdjdm is just the bulb socket and some wire. you still have to splice it in to your own wiring.

omdaspirations

5+ Year Member
yes i noticed that when i went to look them up on the website. I have half the day off tomorrow though, so i guess it's back to the drawing board for my citylights.... i will get them working soon. Thanks again for the inpute CC ;)!