6th gen civic website?

Bri310

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where can I find a web-site dedicated to 6th generation civics?

Having trouble.

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont think there is one man! I know there is a 7th gen site though :D!

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope. none exists yet. try other honda tech sites if you need specific answers, or try to find info here. your best bet, though, by far is just SEARCH for info yourself. i swear by independent research. if you're looking for a 6th gen community, well then hi.

Bri310

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe I'll stay for awhile, since nothing else is available...by the way civic betty, Hot 'N' Spicy, but not too ricey is fabulous

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bri310 said:
Maybe I'll stay for awhile, since nothing else is available...by the way civic betty, Hot 'N' Spicy, but not too ricey is fabulous
thank you and yes i am.

:welcome:
are you new to the forum scene? if so, word of warning noob: SEARCH FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER :nod: and we'll love you! if not, you know the drills. ;)

Last edited:

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: and stay around ask your questions im sure someone here can help you out. Also use the search feature first that way maybe your question has already been asked and answered =)

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Noeladams said:
:welcome: and stay around ask your questions im sure someone here can help you out. Also use the search feature first that way maybe your question has already been asked and answered =)
Way to reiterate noel!

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FhCRubarb said:
Way to reiterate noel!

Thanks, when I need to ask something I use the search 1st then if I dont see it ask. Also searched the archived files when searching.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bri310 said:
Where can I find a web-site dedicated to 6th generation civics?

Having trouble.
Ive looked around for that too. I think CC is one of the best places for 6th gen info. It looks like the majority here are 6th gen anyway.

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
Ive looked around for that too. I think CC is one of the best places for 6th gen info. It looks like the majority here are 6th gen anyway.

yea there are enough of us 6gen owners here I think we can help ya out!