6th gen tranny conversion

1 sick ej

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wussup guys .... i know this topic has been covered plenty of times but there is never any advice given as to how to do it, there is always only criticism ...... YES, the feasible thing to do would be to sell the car and buy a 5 spd, but I have done too many exterior mods to do this .....So i have left myself with only this option ....Does any one have a how-to write-up or know exactly how to go about doing this....thanks guys

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1 sick ej said:
i know this topic has been covered plenty of times
then use the f**king search button

1 sick ej

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
then use the f**king search button
Man, first of all calm down ..... second of all ihave .....if im not mistaken, after that I said BUT "there is never any information given as to HOW to do it"

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a lot more work than its worth IMHO

but first step is find a manny D-series tranny, then you gotta get the master clutch cylinder, pick up a clutch pedal, and PLEASE if you do, pick up a manual BRAKE pedal, dont stick with the stock auto pedal, had a friend who's civic was like that, looks like ass and scared me that he'd slam the brakes tryin to push the clutch in . ..

check www.overboost.com see if they have any write ups. . its not an over nighter job . .