7th Gen Lipkit, is this a 4DR kit on a 2DR?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

and robearracing.com has these for sale... a 4DR lipkit... I thought these were the same. Does anyone know?

also, where's a good place to find some OEM style RS sideskirts!? I can't pay for OEM haha :lol:

OH YEAH. and when you guys lowered your car, did you guys notice dimples around the moonroof? wheres a good place to buy a front strutbar/ front lower strut? Alot of questions lol

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:

and robearracing.com has these for sale... a 4DR lipkit... I thought these were the same. Does anyone know?

also, where's a good place to find some OEM style RS sideskirts!? I can't pay for OEM haha :lol:

OH YEAH. and when you guys lowered your car, did you guys notice dimples around the moonroof? wheres a good place to buy a front strutbar/ front lower strut? Alot of questions lol
OEM sides fit 2 or 4 door!

Aftermakket lip kits are either for 2 or (not and) 4 door.

The dimples are NC from Honda LOL (everybody gets em)

Check the for sale thread on 7thgencivic.com for used strut bars and lip kits, great prices

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks dude. I was looking over at 7thGenCivic already and I'm waiting for a guy to reply on the shipping price of this RS front lip... I want to do the average RS front lip/RS style grille/yellow fogs/GM headlights look. But I can't find any sideskirts................ Do you have the dimples? I dont know why but it seems like i'd get really anal about them though ahha

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dimples around the moon roof? Please explain.. does not compute.... error......errorrr......

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
Thanks dude. I was looking over at 7thGenCivic already and I'm waiting for a guy to reply on the shipping price of this RS front lip... I want to do the average RS front lip/RS style grille/yellow fogs/GM headlights look. But I can't find any sideskirts................ Do you have the dimples? I dont know why but it seems like i'd get really anal about them though ahha
Haaaaaaa, no! (no sunroof LOL)
ill02civic had sides for sale in the midatlantic for sale thread, might have to pick up, but there cheap :thumbs up

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slick_99 said:
Dimples around the moon roof? Please explain.. does not compute.... error......errorrr......
Well.. apparently if you lower a 7th Gen EX(or a 7th gen in general with a sunroof), you'll get dimples around the sunroof because it actually collapses in itself if you don't brace the front end with strut bars... the ones that work btw. I think i'm picking up a neuspeed front strut bar, and some type of lower front strut..

As for sides... instead of buying used, whats a good place to order instead of the dealership? I looked on showstoppersusa.com and they don't have any RS sideskrits listed......

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh yeah... you know how they list some intakes for only manual... would they work for autos??

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Collapses in on itself? Are you serious? I don't think the structural integrity is that bad... but then again, I wouldnt know. I got my neuspeed front strut bar on there before I put the springs on =)

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
Collapses in on itself? Are you serious? I don't think the structural integrity is that bad... but then again, I wouldnt know. I got my neuspeed front strut bar on there before I put the springs on =)
The roof holds the car together :lol: , and thats not a joke. It will show stress marks if you push the car hard, and strutbars will not stop it.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pon55 said:
The roof holds the car together :lol: , and thats not a joke. It will show stress marks if you push the car hard, and strutbars will not stop it.
ahh.. oh well, i'll lower it anyway haha :lol:

joe7987 said:
Dude Joe! I was JUST about to PM you for your AIM so we can talk about your car, i really really would like to know more about it and such since you know more about 7th gens than I do! :lol:

I might get this green one... although I hate the tan.. its a good deal for a car. Does anyone know where i can get a black interior for a cheap price? lolol

and the person up there that gave me the website, thanks alot! :D

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I might get this green one... although I hate the tan.. its a good deal for a car. Does anyone know where i can get a black interior for a cheap price? lolol

Junkyard!

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pon, which ones? I just emailed a salvage dealership yard thing "Chaya brothers Salvage" about selling me just the interior. Do you know of any junk yards in NE that specifically have alot of hondas and stuff?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmm.. I've pushed my car relatively hard and no stress marks have revealed themselves yet. Where did you get this information from? I've never heard of that before and it's very very hard to believe. I'm not saying you're wrong.. but I am a little skeptical.

Shinsen - my AIM is ImportEM2. Feel free to send me an IM whenever. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions that I'm able to.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I read it all over 7thGenCivic.com, they even have a thread "do you have dimples near your sunroof? click here" lol

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
Pon, which ones? I just emailed a salvage dealership yard thing "Chaya brothers Salvage" about selling me just the interior. Do you know of any junk yards in NE that specifically have alot of hondas and stuff?
There have been over 3 complete interiors on 7th gen f/s thread in the past year. I do have a H&A only junkie near me, but you gota be ready to buy

ALSO
Just an FYI- 2 guys near me with lowered EXs have no dimples! (and they drive like f()cktards):lol:

CenZ

5+ Year Member
i have no dimples. and im lowered. im lowered alot too.
i do remember reading that on 7thgen though.
eh oh well.