7th gen Si seats in 6th gen civic?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the 7th gen Si seats and I was thinking about getting a set for my 6th gen civic coupe...will these seats be a direct swap or would I have buy new rails and install them??

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you can use the rails that come with them......my friend has them in his coupe...but i'm not sure what he used.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek Is Back said:
I think you can use the rails that come with them......my friend has them in his coupe...but i'm not sure what he used.

I have heard that 7th gen Si seats sit VERY HIGH in 6th gen coupes..is that true???

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes I heard about the ep3 seats sitting high. Ive also heard that you can mount them to the floor? do a search on honda tech

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
I have heard that 7th gen Si seats sit VERY HIGH in 6th gen coupes..is that true???
True. I mean, yeah they look a lil akward, but at the same time they look pretty good.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not easy.. but supposely its not hard, but I say good luck to you, I love the ep3 seats with passion..

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
yes I heard about the ep3 seats sitting high. Ive also heard that you can mount them to the floor? do a search on honda tech

how much lower would mounting them to the floor put them?

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well Ive never seen the seats in person but if you think about the clearance you have from the floor to your seat . I would say 3 inches? I dunno