92 4 dr DX semi built FS or TRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

92civicboost

Crackin V tec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a 92 honda civic DX.. So far the motor was a 1.5 sohc non v tech,, I have the 1.6 v tech sohc head to do the mini me swap. OBX intake msnifold. AEM intake, DC sport header to off road cat to after market tip.. ALL 2 1/2 pipe all the way down. NON turbo talon fuel injectors. Brand new water pump and belts. Lowering springs that were put on a car for a week then taken off and now i have them and still havent put them on yet. Short throw shifter. Clear and stock tail lights. Clear front turn signal covers. Pioneer CD player with sony speakers. Interior is in great shape no rips or cracks. Ex te orgianl paint is fading but no rust what so ever, It is red. Car has 140k on it the motor only has 90k the 1.6 v tech head has 45k on it. THeres alot more done to the car but i cant think of it all haha. I just found out that the rings are preety much shot so i ordered a gasket kit and rings to go with the car.. I also have a 1.8 black im throwing in with the deall.. Please thorw me some offers please

92civicboost

Crackin V tec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
New Price On Semi Built 92 Civic

hit me up

92civicboost

Crackin V tec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
*bump* this needs to go come on ill take 2500$ with all the parts i have included

Status
Not open for further replies.