93 Hatch

93eg93

5+ Year Member
I've been member of CC for a few months and have really enjoyed looking at everybodies threads. I had my 93 Hatch for a few years and now decided to equip it for a daily driver. I want ot have OEM/JDM look, but do not want to over due it.

I got in a car accident 2yrs ago and purchased a front clip (EG6) from nipponmotors.com for $2,500.00. My friend installed the motor for me. Now, I really want to work on my car on my own with the basic stuff. With the help of CC's threads and other members, I've been able to work on my car on my own on basic stuff.

We'll see how far this new project will take me. I want to really make my hatch reliable. I go over one of Malibu's canyons 4x's a week and want to start driving my hatch instead of my G35. Save me some gas. The canyon has very nice roads and very nice turns. So my goal is to make my hatch reliable for the canyon without doing any major mods to the engine.

here are some pics

I am planning to painting it the stock color again.

EG6 front clip w/ driver side wire tuck so far.

EG6 Foglights

Integra seats, arm rest, & center console.

Thanks again guys.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i spy a jdm cluster

what are your suspension plans?

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Will look real clean once its painted, nice job so far

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Si's on EG's make me droooooool.

So far so good man, cant wait to see this painted. I had that same knob lol.

But dood! Whats with that throttle cable!!?!? ewww

93eg93

5+ Year Member
My friend installed as much stuff that came with the EG6 front clip that I purchased. nipponmotors.com gave me a tour of their shop and gave an opportunity to choose from 6 front clips. Their front clips came complete. I was close to welding the front clip to my civic, but didn't want to tamper with the VIN plate.

I have blue Konigs so far and lowering springs. I also have a DC sports rear lower tie bar. I also installed the EG6's front sway bar onto my civic.

I got some rear disc brakes also that I need to install. I want to stiffen my suspension and change my rear lower/upper tie bar. Since I go through the canyon, I want the suspension to really be durable and reliable. Having the motor bone stock, has really kept me satisfied. I use to race my car and rarely lost to other hatches with B16 w/mods. So the only mods I want to do to the motor is upgrade parts such as waterpump, timing belt, hoses, spark plug wires, radiator, and air intake.

About the throttle cable, that's the one that came with the front clip. I do want to change it.

Thanks guys ^^^

younggun16

Registered b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think it looks good just get an intake and put those tie bars on. Then call it a day.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll be watching this one for sure