94 Accord w/F22 & H22 Swap...read for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted_cd5

ph33rness.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I am getting sick of not getting any help on swapping my motor over, so here it is. For sale.

94 Honda Accord Sedan, Gold Colored.
Mods still on the car: Brand new exhaust w/APEXi N1 Muffler (needs re-welded), Tein S. Tech Lowering Springs.

Still has the F22 in the Accord w/Auto Tranny...I'll send pictures if requested. Also have the H22 with a 5-Speed LSD tranny, axles, ECU, everything in the swap. There's a Hasport motor mount on the drivers side, and the tranny and clutch and flywheel are not attached to the motor currently. I have the 5-speed shifter assembly, pedal assembly, fluid resivoir, and shifter cables.

I want $4700 obo for everything. Will deliver to the Chicagoland area for the price of gas to get there + dinner with the buyer because when you drive for a long time, you tend to get hungry.

I'll trade for a Prelude or Accord 2 or 4-Door w/F22B1 and 5-Speed as well.

Anyone is interested, PM me, IM me, or Email me. If you want my cell #, request it, I won't post it on here.

AOL IM: theweetads
Email: t.bolinger@gmail.com

Thanks
-Trey

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump if i was still in KY i would take a look at this but I am in CO now. Good luck with the sale

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for you my friend. Good luck with the sale. You wanna ship the h22 to Arizona?

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and the tranny to Colorado

boosted_cd5

ph33rness.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't want to have to deal with shipping so I'd probably just load it up on my truck and take it somewhere, although if it sits around for longer with no progress, then I'd probably end up getting desperate and shipping it.

I am going to work on my car this weekend and if I can't get the axle nuts to break loose, I'll either cut them off, and if I can't get that to work, then the car is coming out of the shop and definitely going up for sale.

daoshao

5+ Year Member
boosted_cd5 said:
I don't want to have to deal with shipping so I'd probably just load it up on my truck and take it somewhere, although if it sits around for longer with no progress, then I'd probably end up getting desperate and shipping it.

I am going to work on my car this weekend and if I can't get the axle nuts to break loose, I'll either cut them off, and if I can't get that to work, then the car is coming out of the shop and definitely going up for sale.
just use a impact wrench to get it axel nut off.......if you do sell, it would be a sweet deal....

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you undo the little key on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.