94 Civic Ex For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cincycolonel25

5+ Year Member
I got a 94 Civic Ex, I just blew the motor up 2 weeks ago, I have a new motor and im in the process of putting a new motor with only 88000 miles on it. It is sittin on integra fat fives with low pros, its lowered with neuspeed springs, and kyb shocks, white face gauges, greddy catback, aem intake, cd player with 2 12s will sell for 2500.00 or 2700.00 with both motors, the old motor still runs but has a slight knock.......http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4448/cjcargh1.jpg

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cincycolonel25 said:
I got a 94 Civic Ex, I just blew the motor up 2 weeks ago, I have a new motor and im in the process of putting a new motor with only 88000 miles on it. It is sittin on integra fab fives with low pros, its lowered with neuspeed springs, and kyb shocks, white face gauges, greddy catback, aem intake, cd player with 2 12s will sell for 2500.00 or 2700.00 with both motors, the old motor still runs but has a slight knock.......http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4448/cjcargh1.jpg
whats the new motor? body condition? and chassis miles? is that black?

cincycolonel25

5+ Year Member
Astheros said:
whats the new motor? body condition? and chassis miles? is that black?

The new motor is also a 1.6 vtec, the body is in great condition, and there are 150,000 miles on the chassis, and yes it is black with black interior.....

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would you take 2200 for it ? or is 2500 a set price, let me know and any other pics for me if you could

buff4lo

:K:
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cincycolonel25 said:
The new motor is also a 1.6 vtech, the body is in great condition, and there are 150,000 miles on the chassis, and yes it is black with black interior.....
must be one kick ass phone :lol:

but you need to get some more pictures to help with the sale

cincycolonel25

5+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
would you take 2200 for it ? or is 2500 a set price, let me know and any other pics for me if you could

I will take 2500.00 and both motors will go with it, Im putting in the new one right now...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am interested as ill be needing a car within the next month but i need more pics and biggers ones 2.

92Hatchtuner

5+ Year Member
I will trade you a 96 audi a4 that has every option from the factory with some extras like a cf hood and projectors but i would need some money from you if its not what your lookin for good luck with the sale man free bump and i am in toledo so i am not far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.