95 Honda civic dx cel problem

95civicdx2240

I'm pretty sure someone has posted something like this but I have been going through the forum and can't find a answer. Here is what is going on
It started originally with me putting the key in and having to wait anywhere from 5-10 seconds for the check engine light to go out and fuel to prime to start,this got gradully longer until it took literary an hour to accomplish. And this only happens when it is cold out or been sitting (if its hot out wait time is short and once it starts its good to go, u can turn it off and back on and no problem until it sits for more than three hours or so. So I replaced the main relay that didn't work, so I went to u pull and pay and got a ignition switch and it fixed the problem immediately, for three days. So I went and got a brand new ignition switch and no change. G101 ground has been thoroughly cleaned and I have checked all fuses and did the ecu reset thing we're you pull the fuse and wait five minutes. Any idea what to do from here before I burn this car down?

nhenriksenEM1

check your fuel filter, and is there any missing chugging staling when its running at idle or driving?

RonJ

Banned
That's usually caused by a bad ECU.