5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see one motor shot............ it lacks detail, and the f**king spark plug wires arent even connected..............

b18c/type-rhead

5th gen coupe handler
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
asian eyes

i know i just got it and ive been working on some other shat first be ore i get into the real details buddy ol' pal.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

None of these pictures justify your name what-so-ever...

the block code, need a picture of that, and on the head, get a picture of the blockcode on the head...p72 or sumshit like that.. VERY easy to find mang.... until you have picture of those things... :bs: and you got ripped off when you bought the car because of your lack of knowledge (although i cant talk to much about that...)

so until there

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802

the block code, need a picture of that, and on the head, get a picture of the blockcode on the head...p72 or sumshit like that.. VERY easy to find mang.... until you have picture of those things... :bs: and you got ripped off when you bought the car because of your lack of knowledge (although i cant talk to much about that...)

:wstupid: :no:

I am stuck with a stock d16z6 motor and I aint ashmed to admit it :nod: :nod: :nod:

b18c/type-rhead

5th gen coupe handler
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802

so until there

yeah ill take pic of the engine code and ill stand there with my name written on my shirt or something. And my bro knows a super s**t load about jdm and dsm motors but he has been outta town on some rally s**t. I love that pic8) sorry didnt get ripped off it was my friends he had to seel it and i needed a car right away got a good deal now ever since i got it i wanna learn more about jdm's.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont see engine pics..............