95 integra ls SE

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
frame damage is one of the worst things, not many people will buy a car with frame damage, even if its fixed. Cause you guys know, once you bend metal a certain way, even if its put back it has a better chance of bending in that same spot again. Mabe you could part the car out.. Im not to sure. But I say get a Civic Hatchback!

sorry bout the car

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would possibly be willing to buy the rear suspension parts that i need so that i can put rear disc brakes on my EG...

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll buy just your long block...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
if u total the car with the insurance company (to get a check from them by giving them ur title) i doubt u'll be able to pull stuff out of the car....

kurupt_

yawn
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya im trying to find a civic hatch..i dont have the mnoey right now though..founrda 92 hatch with a 94 teg gsr motor and a long list of mods for 6000 that will run 13's with slicks

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
are you gonna total the teg thru the insurance company and get its value in cash?

slammedciv96

N2O Junkie
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kurupt if you are going to part out the car ill take the engine, tranny, ecu, harness, and axles...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
is that a pt cruiser in ur sig?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i liked the panel cruiser concept, but i always found it way too small to be useful... :\