95civic ex

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, don't listen to these guys. I know people here who don't like my car, and I couldn't give a rats ass. It's one of the sad things about the import world, people don't understand that there is no RIGHT way to do a car. It's all personal taste. For example, Im not a gunmetal fan. I hate how you can't even tell what the wheel looks like from a distance. Take 99ExCoupe's car for example. At first it looked to me like he had black steel wheels on the car. They are probably gunmetal, but I can't tell by the pic. The point is that just because I don't like gunmetal, doesn't mean I should be telling you not to get them. If you like them, then more power to you, go get them. If you like chrome, then get chrome!

Anyway, do what you want. It looks ok the way it is, if you want to keep it then keep it. You think blue side moldings would look good, then do it. Don't go based on what a bunch of people on the net think.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feelin' those rims ...

my_ex_is_faster

CCCC #27
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm hungry, got any rice? If you like it that's all that counts.

__VintagE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats for yalls sugestions i was thinking about loosing the rims cause im a white boy not black lol and i wanted a faster car those rims are heavy

__VintagE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k all you ass clowns, You are just mad cause I can afford those rims on my car. Don't hate... APPRECIATE!!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by __VintagE
f**k all you ass clowns, You are just mad cause I can afford those rims on my car. Don't hate... APPRECIATE!!
usually... when someone has only 15 posts... they dont start calling people ass clowns... tone it down a bit.

keep doing what you are doing to your car, like soundstreamin said, do what you want if it makes you happy.... does it really matter what we think... we WILL say whatever we want, but if you dont like it, dont start acting all tough because it wont get you anywhere.

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahaha daym mayn ur car is straight wack..follow the list that 99ExCoupe gave u..........u posted ur pic up on here thinkin u wouldnt get our feeback but u r.............

nellorific

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yer cars alright, like all the others ive seen going umm yea, that direction, not my style. however whatever pleases you go ahead. my suggestion however, change out the rims, like someone said to black, bronze, or even gunmetal. the white blinkers will get you caught with a fix-it ticket sooner or later. yer tails are okae, but the 99-00 style tails would def look sick on yer car. the body kit its aiight, and the side moldings would look better if they were white. my opinion, as well as almost everyone else's with a little taste

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: hmm

Originally posted by __VintagE
me and my ride
ur car could be the ugliest civic ive ever seen and well, ur the sorriest dresser ive ever seen.