99 civic coupe dx 5 speed $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Man, I dont know how many people realize this but all this car needs is a new y7 head, color matched fender and color matched bumper.. Seriously, replace those things and you have yourself a $6K car..

If i wasnt in school, this would have been mine long ago..

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sundown said:
Man, I dont know how many people realize this but all this car needs is a new y7 head, color matched fender and color matched bumper.. Seriously, replace those things and you have yourself a $6K car..

ive realized this...i dont know why i wont put myself to do the little bit of work...hell ive done a whole motor swap with the car....but i guess its just me wanting to get my older accord legalized....i guess im just tired of the same old car...if i do that then i have to sell the accord...but i bought the thing for $250 and i dont know anyone that wants to buy a hail damaged accord that needs a new steering rack, tie rods, and a new radiator....i guess i just want something more sleeper like.

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man if this was around boston i would have bought it from you a long time ago

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still dont have interior pics...i can get some up tommarow!.....sorry for the wait...ive been really busy....my life is kinda f**ked up right now...unpaid tickets and i just dropped out of high school....starting classes tommarow at the community college for my ged....

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sundown said:

think the only reason it isn't gone already cuz it's not driveable....i would have got it long ago if it could drive, i'm not gonna drive a trailer 12 hours to pick it up lol, would waste a ton of money on just gas

i ended up payin 3k for a 99 dx in worse shape body wise and decent shape motor wise

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have you thought about parting it out? coz if you do, I need some parts. I got the first dibs.

92civicboost

Crackin V tec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would buy your car if i lived out that way haha sorry but sounds like a good deal for 1500$ where i live you could easily get 3000$ for it in the city

Status
Not open for further replies.