A So. Cal Meet 8/30/03 Seriously

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys, there has been some talk about getting a meeting before hot import nights....

So who wants in?
We could chill and bbq before HIN, that would be tight.

Time: About 12:00 pm (HIN i think starts around 5?)

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
noone?

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
30 august is the little party we're throwing..... clubcivic is invited, but i suppose if hin is that night i won't expect to see you guys there.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for location there is a park near my grandmas in Heicenda Heights that has a decent size lot.
but i dont think i can get off
how about sep 13th or 20th?????

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sure that is cool, as long as its a weekend, ill be down to go, just set a date and location for sure

Projekt7Tuning

Registered
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FL

Any people on this site from Florida? If you guys want we can host a ClubCivic meet at out shop for you in Ormond beach/Daytona, and maybe even hook up some free Dyno runs for you guys? Otherwise, where do you usually have meets, i would like to attend?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: FL

Originally posted by Projekt7Tuning
Any people on this site from Florida? If you guys want we can host a ClubCivic meet at out shop for you in Ormond beach/Daytona, and maybe even hook up some free Dyno runs for you guys? Otherwise, where do you usually have meets, i would like to attend?

theres some people from florida...Check out the south east part of the forum. None hang in here since its the Socali forum.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn you thread jackers!! j/k its all good, noone is gonna show from CC anyways, but ill be there anyways with the crew

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn ... with these gas prices I dunno if I can make it ... but I'll definitely try to budget my way thru this week to do it.

What time are we leaving? What's the plan? Someone need a ride? I got the day off on Friday so lemme know when I gotta be where.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah thats cool, but your only 1 other person and me. So unless we can get a few people to go there is really no point, maybe ill see ya at HIN