about to get a 5th gen

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I'm 15 and i'm going to pick up a 5th gen white hatch on saturday. This will be my first car so I am really excited. I plan to put a jdm b16 in it and some of the normal stuff like i/h/e. I was wondering what would be a good website to buy a jdm engine off of?

EricDaReDD

Dedicated2myDxHatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the site.

You will find the answers to 99% of your questions by utilizing the SEARCH feature! Otherwise, people are likely to lose patience with you very quickly... fair warning...

But again, welcome! Relax! Enjoy!

Peace and Llove
Eric

TypeR94Hatch

Domestic Eater
5+ Year Member
Well for me i have a local internat site that sells cars. just people around where i live. and its tight i found a JDM ITR 97 Hatchback for cheap so i mean if u can find a car that already has one in it. Theres one around where i live for like $5,000 so look on autotrader

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as far as online... hmotorsonline.com

The place I get my motors from is in-state and is about $300 cheaper on average than hmo. Plus they have a 1-year warranty to boot.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
passwordjdm.com is good, make sure you know what you're getting before you buy it because of heard of people ordering motors that are claimed to have 30k on them and end up having like 150 plus

Sm0ked0uTCiViC

Suck Ass Evil Pooper!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got my motor from Inlinefour.com But i went down and picked it up, It was pretty cool he had six of em down there and he let me pick the one i wanted! Ive had it in my car for a year now and ive made a trip from CA to IA less than two days after i put it in with no problem! She i still running hard and i put about 150 miles a day on her! BTW i paid 2600 for it that included the linkage,the motor mounts,The rear bracket,wiring harness,tranny,ECU,axels..... Everthing you need!!!

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmotorsonline.com steve is da man. cleanest motors ive seen