Auto 7th Gens + Racing Seats

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey all,
I was just curious to see if any of you guys have auto 7th gens. My 7th gen is more for show because of this, and i recently bought some racing seats for my car. I would like to give my car alittle juice so it can go when it has to. So if anyone here has an auto 7th with racing seats or some boost please post up .
Thank You
:word:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got an auto.... only mods are I/H/E.... Really really wanna either do a tranny swap or trade in the car for a manual at some point though.

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh wow,
You got an auto joe lol nice. Yeah i feel you man. Would trade but i like my car to much and i couldnt deal with a manual all the time.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea dude, as much as I hate it, I have a manual. I was young and ignorant when I bought my car.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What made no sense?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
Yea dude, as much as I hate it, I have a manual. I was young and ignorant when I bought my car.
i thought you had an auto? lol

TOEnail

5+ Year Member
auto and bucket seats would just be pointless. just get the reclinable racing seats if thats what you meant.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i remeber the days of the auto, twas springs long ago, before the civic came into my life. sometimes i wondre where the blazer is, then i look at my car and dont' care