Auto Modellista

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

Thanks for the replies guys (and gals), but for us 6th gen civic coupe owners, there still might be hope that our car is in our game. There has yet to be a totally complete list of cars in the game. For example, american cars were not in the japanese or UK versions, but it has been confirmed that the mustang and other domestics, as well as the US acura version of the integra(with the dual beam headlights) and the new hundai tiburon, so obviously theyre not done with the asian cars, so maybe the 6th gen civic si will be in it, because its my favorite version of the civic...not that I'm biased towards it or anything :D
true that. supposedly the game was to be released October of last year but was pushed to March 25 of this year. for sure, they're adding some more cars in the game.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rice4Brains, check out the getaway for ps2, it has the civic coupe.... complete with altezza's... so be forewarned!!! :thumbs up:

BioFreak69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rice4Brains where did you hear that its going to have the physics of GT3? Every review and preview Ive seen have said that its an arcade style racing game. I was watching G4tv the other day and they said it plays like Ridge Racer.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, position, where did you see the thing with the civic coupe? Biofreak: i forgot where i read it, but now thinking about it, i think you might be right about the physics

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey, position, where did you see the thing with the civic coupe? Biofreak: i forgot where i read it, but now thinking about it, i think you might be right about the physics
my girlfriend bought The Getaway (<--click to go to website) for me, and in some missions, you can drive a honda civic coupe...

like i said it has altezza's, and from what i can see, they come in green, and a dark blue/purple color. dual exhaust too!!! :thumbs up:

check it out if you have a ps2....

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "position..eh"

my girlfriend bought The Getaway (<--click to go to website) for me, and in some missions, you can drive a honda civic coupe...

like i said it has altezza's, and from what i can see, they come in green, and a dark blue/purple color. dual exhaust too!!! :thumbs up:

check it out if you have a ps2....
you mean this?

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like someone went to pep boys with that civic...and bling bling'd it with APC :(

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true....but hey...we have APC mirrors...what could be better LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :shock:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

true....but hey...we have APC mirrors...what could be better LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :shock:
heeeeeey, i have apc mirrors... quit laughin b***h!... yur just jealous u can't afford any. :o

:lol: j/p

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol....hell will freeze over till APC gets anything right....my friend's friend bought an APC short shifter from autozone to see what it was like....he broke it on the way home....clean in half! The next things those loony's are going to come out with is a glow in the dark header and valve cover made of plastic =)

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
what does LMFAO mean..... i hate not knowing computer talk.....

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have had an APC shifter for more than a year now and even though I drive hard, I haven't broken it yet. Let the flames begin.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It hasn't broken? How does it shift? I mean....hell if it works the same as a skunk 2 or a B&M...I might have to get one...just for now