blind folded midgets run freely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Status
Not open for further replies.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and just incase you were all wondering the week long battle of trying to figure out how to download songs onto my ipod is now over. i am champ

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ week long battle?!?!??!?!? daymn home!!! lol

my girl just got an ipod nano... she's already hustlin songs on that b***h... had it for a few days

but i understand your frustration, i f**kin hate ITUNES (which is ironic because i JUST picked up a new job working with Apple Computers) lol

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
sir, yes sir :nod: :lol:

just for the record... what i said about anek... i said just cuz i saw him make his comment... it reminded me of the kind of person he is.... he's just soo wierd..... but btw, he came over my pad and i installed his OEM fogs for him.. so i'm no stranger to the guy, but i understand that a lot of you may not know this.. hence the stickler to the rule attacks. . .

anyways... doug... i helllla hi-jacked your thread, but hey. its bumpnig it to the to and people check out the first page first (well a normal person would i guess) and your gettin more looks at your car (which is sexiar than mines is bisxh!!!!! im gonna steal your HFP kit!!!!!!!!!!)
You can just go in and clean this sheeeee height up......it is your section braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ =)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
You can just go in and clean this sheeeee height up......it is your section braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ =)

closed till someone gets the chance to do that.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.