Calling all Seattle people

Bluethunder2000

Im looking for civic people to hang out with on days of the week and/or weekends. I would like to start getting a group together to go have a good time. Weather that means goin to a bar for a few hrs, havin a drink and shotin some pool, sitting down at applebees or outback, or doin the cascade loop on a weekend. I just got my hatch back in september and would like to get to know some people around my area. Now I've heard this is supposed to be a bad winter for the northwest so this may not be the best time to do this. But if nothing else its the perfect time to get to know people on here and possibly hangin out with a few close by. I'm in the Bothell area. So, let me know what you guys think. Throw out some ideas. Thanks.

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This part of CC is pretty much dead bro.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I'm moving back to Oregon in a few months. So I could come chill like once a month if we got meets going, but I don't feel like driving for 5 hours weekly lol

Bluethunder2000

I understand that, I love the drive down to OR, but not weekly, I'm just tryin to get us to get together more often. Theres a lot of civics in my area and I know theres a lot in the Northwest. Im not looking at tryin to get a car show together every weekend. And I know that its a long shot at trying to even find some people around here, but im tryin. Give it a little water and see if she grows.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where about Bothell are you? I go to school at Cascadia. Haha

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i might be moving up to seattle to go to WSU in a few months, id be down for a couple meets every now and then, even though i dont own a civic :lol:

Bluethunder2000

Well you can talk to my brother in law when you get up this way. He has a '05 WRX and he meets up with his subie buddies about 3 times a week and love talk about anything Subaru. So you'll be covered either way =)

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I meant UW not WSU :lol:

that sounds good. I hear that seattle has a good sized subie crowd.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh that's funny haha