CAN I Transf my 96 ex into 2000 si

lsvtecctr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hello guys how you doing to all well i have 96 civic ex i want to transformed into a 2000 civic si but i know the lights , bumper, grill , are different if i just buy the front end like hood fender bumper and grill from at 2000 civic si would that work or i have to change the radiator suport does any one can tell me to transformed into a 2000 civic si what do i need to buy or have to do thank you

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure if you just buy the whole front end.. it will fit perfectly.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its called a 99-00 front end conversion, it bolts right up
lights
side fenders
hood
bumper
grill
i think thats about it

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
goodluck...

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont forget those red clear tails or you'll give it all away when people see the back.

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check my cardomain site... maybe you'll get some idea for your transformation....

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...if there was a contest on the msot asked question ever it would def be this one...or "I HAVE 500 POSTS WHY CANT I GET INTO VIP"

lsvtecctr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you guys for you help i will do that try to buy the whole front end does any one has any site that sell oem parts does the back light from a 2000 si work on the 96 civic ex let me know thank you guys

Ravage70

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why dont u just waste ur money on hookers and booze
u will have accomplished more and ull be happier, u might even get something thatll stay with ur for life

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lsvtecctr said:
thank you guys for you help i will do that try to buy the whole front end does any one has any site that sell oem parts does the back light from a 2000 si work on the 96 civic ex let me know thank you guys

yes.. 99-00 coupe tails fit on 96-98 coupes...

booze_b

At work CC user
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ravage70 said:
u will have accomplished more and ull be happier, u might even get something thatll stay with ur for life
:rolf: I f**king love that, sooo tru too

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ravage70 said:
its funny because in one of your older posts you write something about someone else making rediculous worthless posts... well ill be the first to say you DO know your s**t... but why the f**k do you care so much about what other people do... why do you care if someone has altezzas.. why do you care if someone buys a turbo kit instead of piecing one together for much less money... WHO THE f**k CARES... i can appreciate that you have information that you wish others would listen to.. but why take it so personaly... should you chill out because you are scaring people away.. no. .. thats gay.. you should chill out because its the f**king internet and means nothing....

**side note** even with this said a lot of the s**t you have said in your posts IS funny..