can someone photoshop this for me

lvlistchif

5+ Year Member
can someone take my car and photoshop just the 5 stars on my rims like a shiny metallic blue. i want the blue spoke plished lip look. thanks

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I moved this to the photoshop lounge. Posting in off topic will get you off topic posts. If you want genuine help, please post in the proper section in the future. Also, you might want to post a normal colored photo. Your photo already has a blue tint to it, so it might be more difficult for photoshoppers to make your rims the right shade of blue.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That pic is hella blue.

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
I moved this to the photoshop lounge. Posting in off topic will get you off topic posts. If you want genuine help, please post in the proper section in the future. Also, you might want to post a normal colored photo. Your photo already has a blue tint to it, so it might be more difficult for photoshoppers to make your rims the right shade of blue.

I can probably do it if you post a normal color picture if not i wont waste my time doing it, it would look terrible with the blue hue to the pic you would not get the full effect