10+ Year Member
Traxion
Dallas
Lone Star Park
Dallas, TX

* All ages welcome
*Saturday April 10th, 2004

Experience Multiple Themes Areas Featuring:

* A car show featuring the best of the Southwest with the biggest cash prizes in car show history!
* Timed autocross with a year long Racing School Scholarship up for grabs...Skip Barber Racing School anyone?
* Drifting Expo with World Class Drifters showcasing their skills as they tear up our track! Get in the passenger seat with a Pro Drifter for the ultimate THRILL RIDE!
* Sport Bike Arena featuring the Nations Top Riders performing extreme stunts like never seen before...
* Vendor Village stacked with local and national vendors selling and displaying thousands of the hottest products...
* Traxion Main Stage featuring world class hip hop artists, DJ's, and Turntablists...

http://www.traxionevents.com - launches January 1, 2004

For more information, car show inquiries, becoming a model, or becoming a promoter, please contact us at info@modifiedmarketing.com

email my friend wayne for more info.

I have tons of flyers and i will give them out at the mini meet and at the cookout so see you guys there.:D

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the show will start at Noon and will end til Midnight. Entry fee is $25.

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They will also be in Houston on 13 Nov @ Sam Houston Racepark.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its a one day event, from 12am-12pm

the jspek crew is coming to this show, so expect to see some really nice cars

i have flyers, if people decide to come out to the meet on sunday, i will pass them out,

=)

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
E-mail me more info... I'll see what I can do.