chipped p28 ecu, fuel pump not turning on

boostedjd

I have a p28 ecu that is chipped and my fuel pump is not turning on. First off I switched ecu with my stock pm6 and heard my fuel pump turn on and it ran so I know its my ecu and nothing mechanical. From what I've seen this is a fairly common problem with these ECU's so my question is what exactly controls the fuel pump I thought it was just one capacitor that was he problem with those because before now the last few times I started it it might take a minute or two for my fuel pump to kick on but now it just won't at all and my buddy has the same problem where his computer sometimes he has to wait a few minutes for his fuel pump to kick on but someone else told me there is two things to it that cause your fuel pump to not turn on so long story short does anyone know what two things it is that causes it or is it just the capacitor and what capacitor exactly is it?

RonJ

Banned
Open up the ECU and post clear pictures of the circuit board.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Connector A, pin 7. If you can follow the trace on your P28, it may lead you to the problem. I know there's a diagram somewhere of the circuit board but I don't have time to find it.