Civic 8th gen keyless remote

Reventon

Hye,
My civic didnt come with a keyless remote(i bought the lower trim).I have used my friends civic (higher trim) remote to program my car keyless entry system by doing a simple DIY and it worked fine.So it became clear that my car has been equipped with keyless entry system.What I just need is a remote.
The thing is that honda here is charging more than 100 bucks for the remote.My question is that is there any aftermarket keyless remote that will work with my car if i program it with the same way.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I've never bought one before but there's bound to be many many of them. I'd check your local stereo shop. I know mine has tons of remotes for doing doors and remote starts. You could probably even get a legit Honda one online some place by Google searching.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
You can find keyless remotes for somewhat cheap online problem is getting them programmed.

Reventon

Dear the thing is in my country ebay,Amazon etc dont offer any sort of delivery.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
You can find keyless remotes for somewhat cheap online problem is getting them programmed.

He called you "dear"... :oops:

As for shipping to Pakistan.. Can you blame them? You know if someone from the US were to mail ANYTHING to that part of the world your house and everyone you know would be bugged for the rest of your life. Not just google bugged, i'm talking break into your house and put transmitters in your underwear bugged!