!!!!!!!!d Series Turbo Parts And More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp33ddemon19

5+ Year Member
lol man you better leave now then because im in florida sorry bro... un less you are here then i am in orlando just let me know

sp33ddemon19

5+ Year Member
Flakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vtec95civicsi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i buaght that tapped oil pan from you and first it took 3 weeks to get here and i had to deal with one fo your friends cause you used his account. then i fianlly get it and its not even tapped. whats up with that man? and your inbox is always full so how am i supposed to get ahold of you? def wouldnt of sent you 50 bucks for a oil pan that i have sitting in my friends garage. i need a tapped one not a stock one. get ahold of me please

sp33ddemon19

5+ Year Member
hey man im sorry it took so long i just have a grueling schedule as far as the oil pan there was just some discrepancies because when i received your pm it was never clarified which one and so i just assumed you meant the stock one you had to deal with my friend because i have no phone or any way of contacting people right now so my apologies. I am doing what i can to rectify the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.