delta college parking lots

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes!!! delta college finally put camera's in all the parking lots. it's about time!!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn! that means when i start delta, i can't hotbox my car b4 class

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya, daniel..... that would be really productive............:slap:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
damn! that means when i start delta, i can't hotbox my car b4 class
hahaha here at my college all the lots are camerad so we just go a couple blocks away and blaze it there.

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a single camera in any of our parking lots/structures. There are currently 13,000 parking spaces in 5 structures and an ungodly number of surface lots. Cars are broken into about once a week, if not more. There were also a few cases of girls getting raped as they walked back to their dorms from the parking lots, but still no cameras.

Also, ASU has 54,000 enrolled students and only 13,000 parking spaces. Talk about a parking problem. Parking is a f**king b***h. It's almost a mile walk from my parking lot to my classes. It's too damn hot to be walking that far. ASU keeps tearing up parking lots to build new buildings too. While it's good that ASU is expanding (especially in the (bio-)tech area), but they aren't building any more parking spots.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isnt az like one big desert! Just park next to a cactus for some shade!

j/p ... my high school had a pretty shitty parking problem as well ... like 500 kids who could drive but only like 50 parking spaces, the adjacent neighborhood to our school was always littered with cars.

and then there were cocky suckas like me who parked on the lawn and got bitched out by the maintinece people.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol my highschool is on the otherside of the fence of my backyard. I didnt have my license anyways but its nice being able to get up 20 min b4 school

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats sweet ... but 20 mins? s**t id get up 5 mins, drop on some clothes, hop the fence and go to class.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha:

for real man... (although i'd prolly get up like 10mins) just to allow myself some wakin n bake time