Does anyone know where I can get a manual online for a 4th gen Civic Hatch??

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can only seem to find the one that is more CRX based and it is annoying because it costed me some time when I tried to remove the axles as the bolt sizes in that manual were different. I want one that is made for a 1990 Honda Civic Hatch DX and, honestly, I'm willing to pay for it if it is not already uploaded online. I don't want that one for the CRX because I've had some problems with it on a few maintenance issues that I have done.

Any ideas? I want something specific to this body style and generation. I've heard that Helms is probably the best but I wanted to find out what you guys use for a sedan or hatch and not the CRX. Thanks

dayle

DayLe
5+ Year Member
um, i dont know of any, but i have the crx manual myself, just for specs, sry for not helping,

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah I know it is good just for a reference. I just hate guessing bolt sizes because it was definitely off when I change my Passenger Axle. It wasn't horrible, but it was off

dayle

DayLe
5+ Year Member
i had to take mine off because it was leaking from the tranny seal, i know i needed a 10 12 14 17 and a 23mm sockets, if i recall

civc-si-boi

waiting to supercharge
5+ Year Member
you can check ebay most of the time they have things like that on there

it shouldent run that ,much either