Dunkirk Meets (Thursdays)

SickMDEK

Civic Type-R
We have been trying to start meets down in dunkirk for awhile now, and last thursday was def. one to be at. We had atleast 20-30 cars, and a ton of people. One cop did roll through, but said as long as we didnt do anything stupid we were straight to meet there. So we are going to be doing this every thursday now instead of annapolis because that died off.

Here is the basic address for the shopping center we meet at:

10840 Town Center Boulevard
Dunkirk, MD 20754

We meet in the parking lot behind the McDonalds and across from the chevy chase bank. Most people are there by 830 845, but theres other that come later and what not.

Would like to see some more cars try and make it out and bring your friends and all their cars. Everybody is real chill and its a real fun time.

SickMDEK

Civic Type-R
Right on rt4. Calvert/Anne Arundle line. If I can drive my ass all over md, you can come down this way Nicole lol.

SickMDEK

Civic Type-R
Bumping for tonight.

RT 4 is the road the president lives on. Takes you from DC thru PG county thru Calvert. Easy way to get there, ready? Take 97 toward annapolis, Then take RT 2 South, follow that till you get to a light at RT4 (then make right at that light and follow it up to dunkirk) there are faster directions, but that was just the most direct. Look the address up on mapquest and quit being lazy :P

n0safebetdx

Ugh I am lazy!!!

I was going to go to the Sonic Meet last night but I was being lazy haha!!

So chances are tonight I will be lazy as well and probably not attend...but you never know I may surprise you!
What kind of people are at this meet? Do I know any of them?

the only meet I'm faithful to is KI every Tuesday!

I just google mapped that and it's over an hour away from my house!!! I deff doubt I'll be there!

SickMDEK

Civic Type-R
You big baby. There are people from Baltimore, Bowie, Rockville, Waldorf and Virginia that come. Cars like Hondas, Evos, Subarus, VW's, BMW's, Fords, Chevys, Acuras, Nissans, and TONS more.

n0safebetdx

Well this little honda will be sitting pretty right in Baltimore tonight!

that's a little too far for me....

SickMDEK

Civic Type-R
Brandon with that blue civic is comin down tonight. I get to look at those sexy sport maxes that im going to buy =)