EF9 SiR From [United Kingdom]

spoon_tuned

Hi there i'm new to the forum and i'm from england and this is my original EF9 SiR
thought i'd put a little build thread to show how i'm getting on with my EF

Enjoy People=)

My Ef9 SiR In Barcelona Green

Spec:

B16A SiR Engine
Ngk Plugs
Ngk Race Leads
Long Arm Induction
Apexi Filter
4-2-1 Rs* Manifold
Straight Through De-Cat System

Chasis:
Front Strut Brace
Rear Strut Brace
Energy Suspension Rear Bushes
Energy Shifter Bushes
Meister R Coilovers
Braided Lines All Round
Grooved And Drilled Front & Rear Discs
Sprint Hart Cp's
Prada Spec 2 Tyres

Interior:
Omp Deep Dish Wheel / Nardi Signature Series Wheel
B&m Short Shifter
Type R Gear Knob
Mugen Pedals

Pretty stock really just a few little touches nice and simple haven't really got around to modding it just needs abit of paint work done and engine cleaning and tidying it other than that i love it and runs spot on there's a few little issues atm with my brakes think the master cylinder has had it!

when i first picked the motor up in scotland

1st Windscreen Wipers Decided To Be Stupid and kept lifting up to far when doing 70mph+ and on the way to bristol to get my rims the wiper flew off and scratch my sill no happy!!!

Decided to buy some winter wheels but wasn't keen after the fitting

Then i bought some wilwoods cheap from a friend fitted them but had issues with the caliper and the disc not being big enough but couldn't use bigger discs as they wouldn't fit under my wheels and didn't want to change them

I have recently bought a 1'' master cylinder [[But yet to fit]

Then my new discs arrived

Then These

Engine was a bit tappety so decided to go to my mates so we could get on with adjusting them it seemed to do the trick as the engine is a lot quieter now

So had the mot coming up thought all would be well but it failed on trailing arm bushes so thats why i bought the energy bushes

we had a problem tho as we tried to undo the hub bolt it snapped the head clean off so we spent hours
drilling it out Finally got it off to rush to get my mot done

after that nightmare was over the mot tester said my rear driver side caliper spring for the handbrake was really stiff so i had to take it all off and try and un-seize it

This has all been done over the last 8 months since i've had it theres still loads to do but all in good time
don't really have any plans other than these

Paint Front Bumper & Roof
Clean Engine Bay
Paint Rocker Cover
Silicone Rear Lights As I Get A Drip Of Water In The Boot Sometimes
Re-Underseal The Car

Heres A Few Pictures For You Enjoy =)

spoon_tuned

Just a little picture from a meet over in Birmingham

Things Still To Do

Refurb headlights
Paint Front Bumper
Paint Roof
Re-Underseal
Re-Lacquer Mirrors
Paint Spoiler
Re-Powder Coat Wheels [Centre Part]
Weld Manifold
Full Service

Not Alot !

spoon_tuned

Update ++++++

I've painted the rocker cover now not the best job as i ran out of paint but looks far better now also painted my wipers took a few shots the weekend as well

also need to get my alternator belt changed as its fraying badly
still loads to do tho

Been messing around with my camera recently still learning with it so decided to get some rolling shots of my EF9 i was brave and let my mate do some fly byes whilst i was shooting these are not that good its my first attempt at moving shots they will get better i assure you these shots were done at him doing around 25 Mph

any advice would be appreciated

Enjoy!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
i wish mine was this cool,also with i had a dohc in mine =( nice job though very envious!