~~eg6 questions (2)!

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Atleast i know what i drive noob. em1 lmao!! and they dont make em for the em2's
and it would look right cuz u only got a single cam why u trying to get that neways dude like come on seriously and this is a public forum where anyone can post,dont get ur panties in a bunch princess.

Looks like you're an a*****e, maybe that's why nobody is helping you.

image and link don't work, go do some research and figure it out for yourself.

MugenRR

Banned
hey nobody is perfect, im sorry i dont know about exterior but i know the most important thing about a car, its engine. a cool paintjob aint gonna stop ur car from breaking down,now is it or some cool honda center caps or some stickers, gtfo Shaft b****

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey nobody is perfect, im sorry i dont know about exterior but i know the most important thing about a car, its engine. a cool paintjob aint gonna stop ur car from breaking down,now is it or some cool honda center caps or some stickers, gtfo Shaft b****
What grade did you drop out of school?

Second what car do i get my center caps to fit these rims i gone to shops n no luck.
WHAT THE f*** DOES THAT MEAN!?

Don't insult people on a forum if you're going to make yourself look like an idiot while doing so. You make outrageous statements and probably sit there and laugh to yourself about how funny you think you are. Go park your car on a hill, jump out and lay down behind it so you can run yourself over.

GTFO MUGENRR b***h

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
Lol. I read the other posts that MugenRR has posted, and it's pretty understandable why Shaaaft just gave you the shaft.

On another note, you might get a reply if you fix the image link.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So what is the question?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
google. with that attitude you wont last long here

MugenRR

Banned
What grade did you drop out of school?

WHAT THE f*** DOES THAT MEAN!?

Don't insult people on a forum if you're going to make yourself look like an idiot while doing so. You make outrageous statements and probably sit there and laugh to yourself about how funny you think you are. Go park your car on a hill, jump out and lay down behind it so you can run yourself over.

GTFO MUGENRR b****

actually i graduated early,at the age of 17 sorry sometimes i be really high n post s**t that sometimes u cant understand lol. What grade u in kid?

MugenRR

Banned

Well 1st do they make silencers for magnaflow exhaust, i searched all over google,youtube n couldnt find it.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Photos don't work? :what:

Civv

wow, hahaha. people like this should not be allowed to have access to the internet...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
upload your image to tinypic.com or something and then post it so that we wont have the bandwidth issue and we'll actually be able to see the things you're asking about.

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP

It won't let you post because the image source has the word "f***" in it.