Not open for further replies.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maybe your area is different. Because most of the TUNERS I see around here have somewhat modified cars.

ASIAN PEOPLEl(a majority of asian males Ages 16-27 imo) have modified vehicles. Asian people for the most part do not drive anything remotely close to what your describing. I'm not taking this as a racist way, but stereotyping us into that type of ordeal isn't too good either.

Good luck with the lexus though.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Melt said:
whats to drool over .... thats the ugliest color ever, the guy is paranoid enough about his paint job to put on painters tape, but too much of a pussy to take the front plate off the car because whatever will he do if the cops give him a $10 fix it ticket. Nice motor but other than that garbage.

s**t looks better then your car. . .i think you're just jelous. . :oops:

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not stereotyping, at all. My best friends asain, he drives a volvo. However i have never seen 1 clean modified civic, why? i have no idea. Maybe its not the JDM market here, its more of the APC market. Its disgusting, and creates a horrible vibe for us with clean cars, or somewhat clean. Im going way back to stock. But everytime i got out to a car meet, its like APC is the coolest thing, with chrome and more chrome, and stickers, and HUGE aluminum spoilers. Because i ahve a civic, im in that catigory, even tho my car is almost stock.

I just spent 300 on stock parts including going back to a stock muffler. I assume it will take me $3000 to get back to where my car was, just so I can take a decent girl out on a date.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
topic.. what topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.