Eugene Xtreme Auto Fest (07/24/04)....

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Click here for link

me and a few friends are planning on rolling up to this possibly enter just for shits and giggles. They will be having a mild class and a wild class. There is going to be a Db Drag as well, if youre into that. But yeah all who are interested should at least show up. Could be cool, heard that there was a good turnout last year. so yeah....

peace
josh

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
come on you lazy ass northwesters, i know there are a few of you out there.... respond now or face the consequences =)

Findain

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey you guys, I'm head'n to Eugene to kick some ass in the DB Drag, Any one out there going to join us for some fun. Should be pretty cool... going to be a live band, and all sorts of different levels of cars, imports, domestic, everything... Plus it would be cool if we got a handful at least of clubcivic to show. Hope to see everyone there... other than just Akuma!! SO SHOW UP!!!

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i work saturdays bro. sorry

Findain

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHAT?!
Well it is in July... July 24... so ... get the day off :D
Or switch with someone else =)
Oh well... Hopefully a few people would be able to make it.. Would be cool to meet some of clubcivic members.

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Todd, s**t this is in your backyard and you havent responded... damn dude!!!!!!1111one =)

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok this is going down this coming weekend so bump bump

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice...... we have like 4 or 5 active northwest'ers