finally I got some pics of my ride

spursfan

4LOOKS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, you saved it from death now tone it down a bit but if your happy, go with it.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by abej6
wow... i dont know what to say.... so i'll say nothing... except for what i just said...
:wstupid: :what: . . . . :hi:

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I'm planing to paint my car blue when i get my body kit so it will match the interior. because I totally don't like that green, what y'all think

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green is a nice color. I've seen a few green civics that looked really tight. i'm asuming you want to turn it into a show car?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's your car so don't worry about changing anything that makes you happy....except those wipers. Those have gotta' go. I sold auto parts for a loooooooonnnnnngggg time and you might as well have a couple of dog turds on your wiper arms. Those things fall the hell apart in any kind of rain. I have seen too many gouged windshields from it. People wanting my company or worse ME to pay for their s#!t when I told them not to get that stuff.

hatch2000

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are your seats actual leather covers replacing the cloth or is it those slip on things? Not to hate or anything but it looks kinda funny because the padding looks puffy and stuff. I tried getting leather replacements for my cloth but Katzkins (not sure how to spell it) doesn't make any for my model so I'm still searching.

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I was bored one day and I took my seat off and then take all the cloths os the seat it wasn't hard then I ask my aunt to do them, and she did one on a day because her singer machine broke like 10 needles I guess you have to do it with another kind of nedlees, but they look good (for now till I get racing seats next year).

and rar ray yeah I have a lots of proyects with my car Planing to take it to a show to see what happen

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by hatch2000
Are your seats actual leather covers replacing the cloth or is it those slip on things? Not to hate or anything but it looks kinda funny because the padding looks puffy and stuff. I tried getting leather replacements for my cloth but Katzkins (not sure how to spell it) doesn't make any for my model so I'm still searching.
they are those silly looking seat covers you get at PEPGIRLS

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ajmystic
I was bored one day and I took my seat off and then take all the cloths os the seat it wasn't hard then I ask my aunt to do them, and she did one on a day because her singer machine broke like 10 needles I guess you have to do it with another kind of nedlees, but they look good (for now till I get racing seats next year).

and rar ray yeah I have a lots of proyects with my car Planing to take it to a show to see what happen
if you really wat seat cover in one of the mags I have at home there is an advertisment for custome seat covers. the way it works is that this company makes seat that replace the facory ones. let me see if i still have it and if i do I'll hit you up.

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
aight ray ray I'll appreciate that but like i said I'm gonna buy the seats next year.
and eminemslm0 check the other picture with the new look of the seats don't be jealous
peace