Front end noises

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
So shone of you may know my Girl bought a 07 civic sedan lx. Previous owner added the si spoiler ( where the 2nd owner ), tinted tails ( he did a horrible job and I'm waiting for a chance to strip them ), universal muffler ( sounds good but the 4" tip is ridiculous ), HIDs witch I already removed, & viper alarm.

The sun roof only vented. I greased the track n reset the weather stripping. The sun roof now works flawlessly. The last owner disabled the DRLs by removing the fuse. I replaced the fuse n now gave DRLs. The cabin trunk latch didn't pop the trunk. I had to reconnect the cable at the latch. The truck closed crooked so I just played with the bumpers until the trunk lined up perfectly.

When we brought the car home there was clicking noise in the drivers side front. Brought it back to the dealership n the replaced the Axel. All was well for a couple days n now the same clicking sound is coming from the passenger side. So my first instinct was to look at the Axel. It looks fine. There's also a slight chirping sound coming from the passenger front also. The car is still under warranty so I'm gonna bring it back but would like an idea of what's going on before hand. Any ideas?

Also I went looking for the alarm n couldn't find it. I was able to locate the bypass module but that was it. What are some of the common locations for the alarm to be placed? I would like to find out where it is located n to find out the exact model so I can add features. If you don't feel comfortable telling me in open forum feel free to pm me.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have installed alarms behind the gauge cluster, behind the radio, behind/near the fuse panel, behind the glove box, in the trunk inside the panels, behind rear trim panels (on coupes and hatches), and randomly under the dash above the pedal assembly.

As far as the clicking, does it get faster as the speed of the vehicle goes up? Does it only do it when turning, going over bumps, etc? While braking?

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I have installed alarms behind the gauge cluster, behind the radio, behind/near the fuse panel, behind the glove box, in the trunk inside the panels, behind rear trim panels (on coupes and hatches), and randomly under the dash above the pedal assembly.

As far as the clicking, does it get faster as the speed of the vehicle goes up? Does it only do it when turning, going over bumps, etc? While braking?
Damn to many places to look lmao. My best bet is to trace the wire from the siren till I find the brain then. I already checked the places I normally place alarms :(

Sorry I wasnt more clear on the noise. It happens when making a right hand turn at low speeds. Once in awhile you'll hear a thud when stepping on the break. When going over bumps is when we hear the chirping noise.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2