FS 2000 Civic Si Turbo Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

destined2race

Spoolin Fa Sho'
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am selling my 2000 Honda Civic SI. IT has 61k and has only been turbo'd for 10-15k. Stored winters and has been babied. Have car cover, and many extras to go along. Had a kid and am getting a house so my baby has got to go... and i have a new project car. No trades 12k. Car stock retails for 11-12k plus i have over 10k in parts. Most newer. On a week 8psi (not even solid) the car dyno'd 250hp and 190tq over a stock pull of 130hp and like 100tq. has a set of drags to go with.... although i never even got a chance to put them on. Heres the mods list.

Mark at 608-213-0165 with anyother questions.

Exterior- tinted windows, viper 1000 alarm, tein 2” drop, 17” G racing white rims with kuhmo low pro tires, nickel plated drilled and slotted rotors with high performance brake pads, carbon creations J-magic carbon fiber hood, Streetglow blue l.e.d. underbody kit and wheel well kit, forza blue head lights and turn signals, custom side mirrors, Removed SI and vtec stickers

Interior - Custom SI leather seats with si stitching, SI reverse indiglo gauges, gauge cluster pod with faze competition EL boost and air/fuel ratio gauge, belltronics accelerometer with remote timer, Clarion Pro 4V HO cd player, Streetglow blue mini neon’s under dash and seats, Greddy shift knob, Levoc racing pedals,

Performance/Engine - Greddy 18g turbo kit with front mount intercooler, Blitz Blow off valve, Blitz turbo timer, DC sports twin canister exhaust, APC blue filter, Blitz down pipe, Thundervolt 10mm spark plug wires, NGK spark plugs, Greddy Emanage Plug and play ecu, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Greddy Profec Bspec 2 boost controller, Edelbrock Victor X intake manifold, Aem adjustable fuel pressure regulator, AEM high volume fuel rail, Hi flo cat with o2 spacer, Type R valve cover, Carbon Fiber spark plug cover, B&M fuel pressure guage, Greddy radiator cap, Edelbrock 65mm throttle body,

Only flaws are no rear speakers, one really small dent and a couple small chips like normal wear and tear. Has a hole cut in the trunk carpet for a custom sub enclosure... will include the box(its nothing spectacular but looks really custom.

destined2race

Spoolin Fa Sho'
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have more pics email or pm if interested

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, just a quick question- are you running all stock internals?

destined2race

Spoolin Fa Sho'
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, that was my next step but now its gotta go - and thats why it never saw more than 8psi. But it only saw 6.5 psi for most of the life of the turbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.