FS: 98 Civic LX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skirpp

Do Work
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am selling the car i bought originally as a daily driver, thinking if i bought a car that you cant/dont want to do anything to (i dont like hondas, no offense) that id be good till spring. Well guess not, caues my mind has changed again! Its been probally the best DD ever, getting minimum of 35mpg. Car has treated me with nothing but good, back and forth to syracuse a couple times as well. Here it goes:

98' Honda Civic LX - Power Windows/Locks
Green w. tan cloth interior - 5 speed - 125,xxx miles

New since i bought it:
Plugs, Wires, Cap, Rotor, Fuel Filter, Air Filter and PCV Valve.
(2) Tires up front along with an alignment, all front end parts are in amazing shape.
Muffler/Tailpipe

New 3 days before i bought it: (wouldnt buy it until these were replaced)
Clutch and all struts/shocks

The Bad:
The only thing bad is it has a few scratches/little dingers. NO RUST what so ever from top to bottom. With a good buff job it'd be a beauty. Interior has a stain on the passenger side rug but thats it, im sure ill get it out before the car is sold tho. Thats it for the bad!

The Good:
Car needs nothing, just did the tune up/tires/alignment/muffler last week at my shop. Runs amazing, no issues what so ever. Its the perfect daily driver!

The kbb value says 4800 for excellent and 3700 for fair, its way above fair yet not excellent. So Im asking 4000 OBO some trades welcome. Maybe a beater + cash, or an equal trade.. Let me know

AIM: Criscone24
email: Criscone24@aol.com

pics upon request..or until i get batteries for my camera lol

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
post up some pictures man, it'll help a lot with the sale...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.