--Brand new OEM oil pump -- installed before motor was dropped in
--Brand new Golden Eagle Cam seal
--Stock S4c trans with brand new exedy clutch and flywheel--
--DC sports parts cat back exhaust --
--98 Accord shift knob --
--new plugs and wires --
--Energy suspension mount inserts (2 of 3 installed) --
--New Si wheels with brand new Kuhmo tires --
--Panasonic CD player (quit playing CD's) but will INCLUDE a Disc changer for free --
--new headlight bulbs as well --
--Brand new HONDA OEM wiring harness ($500) folks --
--Nuespeed lowering springs --
--Hi flow cat --
--New rear brakes (both sides) --

I did not spare costs when putting this car together because it was supossed to be my daily driver... The fluids have been flushed TWICE to make sure nothing bad was in there.

The body is NOT perfect, it does have dings in it (but what civic doesn't)

If you add up the price of all the parts, the cost of the car, the cost of going to GET the car, and the cost of the motor and the labor for that... selling this for $9000 is taking money OUT of my pocket.. BUT I do not need this thing, as most of you know, I won't be driving until 2008. SOOO my lose is your gain...

anyone that has seen this car knows that it was not put together cheaply or quickly... time was taken with this car as I like to make sure all my personal stuff is 100% before I do anything with it.

If you would like to make an appointment to check out the car then just PM me... Also if you are not interested in PURCHASING this vehicle then do not waste my time...

Test drives given to people with CASH IN HAND ONLY or proof of purchasing ability (bank statement will also work). Hate to be that way, but it's like that.

VIN# at request

Thanks for checking this out and bump if you look...

Dubbs2u

5+ Year Member
1999 EBP Civic Si (Em1) TITLE IN HAND READY FOR YOUR SIGNATURE
Pics are of its current state as of 12-10-2006

I EVEN HAVE THE ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER...

75,xxx miles

JDM B16a SirII converted to OBD2

--Brand new OEM oil pump -- installed before motor was dropped in
--Brand new Golden Eagle Cam seal
--Stock S4c trans with brand new exedy clutch and flywheel--
--DC sports parts cat back exhaust --
--98 Accord shift knob --
--new plugs and wires --
--Energy suspension mount inserts (2 of 3 installed) --
--New Si wheels with brand new Kuhmo tires --
--Panasonic CD player (quit playing CD's) but will INCLUDE a Disc changer for free --
--new headlight bulbs as well --
--Brand new HONDA OEM wiring harness ($500) folks --
--Hi flow cat --
--New rear brakes (both sides) --

I did not spare costs when putting this car together because it was supossed to be my daily driver... The fluids have been flushed TWICE to make sure nothing bad was in there.

The body is NOT perfect, it does have dings in it (but what civic doesn't)

If you add up the price of all the parts, the cost of the car, the cost of going to GET the car, and the cost of the motor and the labor for that... selling this for $9000 is taking money OUT of my pocket.. BUT I do not need this thing, as most of you know, I won't be driving until 2008. SOOO my lose is your gain...

anyone that has seen this car knows that it was not put together cheaply or quickly... time was taken with this car as I like to make sure all my personal stuff is 100% before I do anything with it.

If you would like to make an appointment to check out the car then just PM me... Also if you are not interested in PURCHASING this vehicle then do not waste my time...

Test drives given to people with CASH IN HAND ONLY or proof of purchasing ability (bank statement will also work). Hate to be that way, but it's like that.

VIN# at request

Dubbs2u

5+ Year Member
blare said:
I've got 7k right now

Bring me $8500 and you can leave with it. This car is deff. worth more than 7, and I'm not broke... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.