{FS} Black GSR front and rear leather seats with rails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I'm re-doing my interior in the hatch this winter, so I'd like to get rid of these.
They are in great condition, lots of people can vouch for them. Neither the fronts or the rears have any tears in them. The fronts show a little wear on the sides, but that can probably be taken care of by a little leather polish/cleaner.

Fronts come with sliders. Fronts will fit 92-00 civics, and 94-01 integras, all models. On civics, you can only use 3/4 of the bolts, because one doesn't line up. You can swap rails off your stock seats, or drill a new hole to put the bolt in. 94-01 integras bolt right up.

The rears fit 92-00 civic HATCHBACKS and 94-01 Integras ONLY. They will not fit coupes, and I have no idea about sedans, but my guess is no. Also comes with trunk carpet attached. The carpet has stains though!

Pictures:
Fronts

Rears:

Starting price is 350$ for the set. Best offers are accepted. I would like so sell them together, unless I get a lot of people who want one or the other.

I have many vouches on this board, ebay, and on lots of civic forums. Let me know!

I will ship at buyers expense...and just an FYI, it will be expensive. lol.

Thanks,
Greyson
service@votionspeed.com

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ttt

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no idea, I don't have any experience with those interiors. You might have to search on that one =)

Status
Not open for further replies.